Find Answers to All Your Dumpster Rental Questions
-We offer 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard dumpsters for rent.
-Trash/Construction and Demolition materials/Yard Waste
Weight of debris
-Dumpster prices include a generous amount of weight. If you exceed that amount, you will be billed for the overage.
-We service most cities in Greater Cleveland. Enter your zip code to see if we service your area.
Length of rental period
-Our standard rental period is 7 days.
From DIY construction projects, moving in or out of a property, and decluttering seem to be the most popular reasons. Your reason may be different.
Just remember that when you need to get rid of a lot of trash, junk, or unwanted waste and you have the manpower to load it up, let Haul-My-Mess.com make it easy for you.
where the junk is located. In other words, the level of difficulty when removing your junk. You can expect an equal sized load in an attic to cost more that if it was coming from the garage. The less work we do, the less it will cost.
Once our team shows up and reviews what needs to go, we will give you an upfront no obligation quote.
- Select a dumpster from our list and choose the date of delivery, length of your rental, and size that best fits your needs. (Don't know what size dumpster that you need? Give us a call and we will do our best to guide you through the process.)
- Sign a Dumpster Rental Agreement that includes all of the terms and conditions. You can use your smartphone, tablet, or desktop to sign the form on your screen with your finger or your mouse and click submit.
- You will use the same email to make your payment via credit or debit card.
- On the day of delivery, we will call you an hour or so prior to delivery.
When You're Done, Dumpster Pick-up & Removal is your responsibility to contact us 1 day prior to your preferred pickup. You can email, text, or call us with your pickup request We will confirm and give you a dumpster removal arrival window.
Trash and general waste
- Anything that is thrown out from attic, garage, house, home furnishings, appliances, food, clothes, books, tools, toys, etc.
- Basically anything non hazardous. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (216) 799-9911.
Construction and demolition debris (Also known as C & D waste)
- Building materials, renovation waste, roofing debris, flooring, drywall, insulation (should be bagged or contained), any fixtures, doors, countertops, toilets, sinks, tubs, etc.
- Only 10 and 15 yard dumpsters can be used for heavy dense materials.
- Hazardous Material
- Chemicals, solvents, oils
- Oil drums (unless empty and top & bottom cut out)
- Oil tanks
- Junk cars
We make it easy!
1) Schedule your FREE No-Obligation upfront quote online or by phone.
2) You show us what needs to go!
We show up ready to work. After you show us what Junk needs to be hauled away, we will present you with an all inclusive upfront price onsite.
3) If the price is satisfactory, we can usually load up on the spot. if Not, we shake hands and depart at no charge to you.
4) After you are completely satisfied, we will process payment and even send you an e-mail or SMS receipt.
Need More Info? Call (216) 799-9911
We are fully licensed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission. Our work is fully insured and ALL of our employees are covered by the state of Ohio workers compensation bureau. We retain all the necessary permits and we can make them available upon request to our customers.
Pricing is based on volume and nature of the material. We can't give you an exact price until we are able to see your junk. We will book an appointment with you, and review the range of prices for you based on the amount of junk you tell us you have. Then the truck team will verify pricing on arrival.
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO YOU IF WE DO NOT AGREE ON PRICING IN OUR BASIC SERVICE AREA.
Contact us as soon as possible as time slots fill up quickly. We can usually make same day or next day pick-ups depending on how busy that we are. It is always to book ahead as far as soon as you see need.
Truck Teams will usually call you 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment time and give firm arrival times. This allows them to deal with unforeseen circumstances, such as traffic or jobs that were larger than expected.
If we have access to your junk, we can complete your pickup even if you are not on site.
We will voice verify that you agree to our terms over the phone.
We will complete your pickup, and we can send you photos of the completed job, and take a credit card payment.
Contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your options. It is unsafe for our drivers to do jobs when it is dark. Special arrangements can be made if required.
It depends on what you have. Our first priority is to recycle or reuse as much as possible.
We donate re-useable items and materials to local not for profit organizations such as habitat for humanity and the salvation army that can find a new home for some of your old junk. We also recycle as much wood, plastic, metal, and other materials as much as possible. Whatever is left over, we will take to a landfill or transfer station for safe and proper disposal.
Since 2008 we have been hauling and removing unwanted stuff from residents and businesses throughout Greater Cleveland and the surrounding areas.
We are a family run locally owned business. It is our pleasure to offer our individual service to your family and friends or business.