Find Answers to All Your Dumpster Rental Questions
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us any time at: (216) 799-9911
Select a dumpster from our list and choose the date of delivery, length of your rental, and size that best fits your needs.
Give us a call and we will do our best to guide you through the process.
- Sign a Dumpster Rental Agreement that includes all the terms and conditions. You can use your smartphone, tablet, or desktop to sign the form on your screen with your finger or your mouse and click submit.
- You will use the same email to make your payment via credit or debit card.
- On the day of delivery, we will call you 1-2 hour prior to delivery.
- When You're Done, Dumpster Pick-up & Removal is your responsibility to contact us 1 day prior to your preferred pickup.
- You can email, text, or call us with your pickup request.
- We will confirm and give you a dumpster removal arrival window.
Trash and general waste
Anything that is thrown out from attic, garage, house, home furnishings, appliances, food, clothes, books, tools, toys, etc.
Basically, anything non-hazardous. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (216) 799-9911.
Construction and demolition debris (Also known as C & D waste)
Building materials, renovation waste, roofing debris, flooring, drywall, insulation (should be bagged or contained), any fixtures, doors, countertops, toilets, sinks, tubs, etc.
Only 10- and 15-yard dumpsters can be used for heavy dense materials.
At Haul-My-Mess.com, we strive to provide efficient and responsible dumpster rental services in Cleveland, Ohio. To ensure the safety of our customers, our team, and the environment, there are certain items that cannot be loaded into our dumpsters. Please review the following list of prohibited items before renting a dumpster from us:
1. **Hazardous Materials**: We do not accept any hazardous materials, including but not limited to chemicals, pesticides, gasoline, oils, fuels, asbestos, medical waste, flammable or explosive materials, and radioactive substances. These items require special handling and disposal methods to protect public health and the environment.
2. **Tires**: Dumpsters are not meant for tire disposal. Tires can be recycled separately due to their composition and potential environmental impact. Contact your local tire recycling facility for proper tire disposal methods.
3. **Batteries**: Dumpsters are not suitable for disposing of batteries, including household batteries and automotive batteries. Batteries contain toxic materials that can harm the environment. Consider recycling batteries at designated collection points or contact your local recycling center.
4. **Liquids**: Please refrain from disposing of liquids in our dumpsters. This includes paints, solvents, chemicals, oils, and other liquid substances. These items can leak, cause damage, or contaminate other waste materials.
5. **Biohazard Waste**: Medical waste, including needles, syringes, and other biohazard materials, should never be placed in our dumpsters. Proper disposal methods must be followed to prevent potential health risks.
6. **Explosives and Firearms**: Dumpsters are not suitable for disposing of explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other hazardous weapons. Contact local authorities or law enforcement agencies for proper disposal or assistance with such items.
7. **Large Items**: Dumpsters have weight and size limitations. Avoid placing excessively heavy items, large furniture, or items that may exceed the capacity of the dumpster. Our team can provide guidance on suitable disposal options for such items.
8. **Other Prohibited Items**: Any items restricted by local, state, or federal regulations should not be loaded into our dumpsters. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding the disposal of specific items, please contact our team. We are here to assist you in responsibly managing your waste and ensuring a safe and clean environment for everyone.
Chemicals, solvents, oils
Containers used for chemicals
Prices for dumpster rental will vary based on the size of the dumpster and the type of material that you are loaded into the dumpster for disposal. Example, a small dumpster for cleaning out your garage would cost less that a large construction dumpster used in a major rehab or remodeling job.
Nationwide, the average price for dumpster rental is around $500.
At Haul-My-Mess.com, you will easily find accurate pricing, information on sizing, and clear and easy to understand rental terms that include all the information needed to make an informed decision when renting a dumpster in Greater Cleveland.
On Demand dumpsters like the type that we rent at Haul-My-Mess.com are usually used when someone has to much waste to go out with their weekly pickup.
Dumpsters are measured in cubic yards which is based on the total volume that the container can hold.
There are several sizes to help you with your disposal needs.
*10 Cubic Yard
*15 Cubic Yard
*20 Cubic Yard
*30 Cubic Yard
*40 Cubic Yard
Measure a box at
3 feet wide
This is an example of a cubic yard.
Our standard rental period is 7 days.
There are lots of reasons why our customers rent on demand dumpsters in Greater Cleveland.
From DIY construction projects, moving in or out of a property, and decluttering seem to be the most popular reasons. Your reason may be different.
Just remember that when you need to get rid of a lot of trash, junk, or unwanted waste and you have the manpower to load it up, let Haul-My-Mess.com make it easy for you.
No, we are not. We are a locally owned and operated company serving Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. All our staff and management are Cleveland born and bred.
Select a dumpster from our list and choose the date of delivery, length of your rental, and size that best fits your needs. (Don't know what size dumpster that you need? Give us a call and we will do our best to guide you through the process.)
Sign a Dumpster Rental Agreement that includes all the terms and conditions. You can use your smartphone, tablet, or desktop to sign the form on your screen with your finger or your mouse and click submit.
You will use the same email to make your payment via credit or debit card.
On the day of delivery, we will call you an hour or so prior to delivery.
When You're Done, Dumpster Pick-up & Removal is your responsibility to contact us 1 day prior to your preferred pickup. You can email, text, or call us with your pickup request We will confirm and give you a dumpster removal arrival window.
We make it easy!
1) Schedule your FREE No-Obligation upfront quote online or by phone.
2) You show us what needs to go!
We show up ready to work. After you show us, what Junk needs to be hauled away, we will present you with an all-inclusive upfront price onsite.
3) If the price is satisfactory, we can usually load up on the spot. if not, we shake hands and depart at no charge to you.
4) After you are completely satisfied, we will process payment and even send you an e-mail or SMS receipt.
We are fully licensed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission. Our work is fully insured, and ALL our employees are covered by the state of Ohio workers compensation bureau. We retain all the necessary permits, and we can make them available upon request to our customers.
It depends on what you have. Our first priority is to recycle or reuse as much as possible.
We donate re-useable items and materials to local not for profit organizations such as habitat for humanity and the salvation army that can find a new home for some of your old junk. We also recycle as much wood, plastic, metal, and other materials as much as possible. Whatever is left over, we will take to a landfill or transfer station for safe and proper disposal.
Since 2008 we have been hauling and removing unwanted stuff from residents and businesses throughout Greater Cleveland and the surrounding areas.
We are a family run locally owned business. It is our pleasure to offer our individual service to your family and friends or business.